Pages

If any of you are familiar with my other website unearthedart.com this is basically an extension of that. I'll be posting updates of my recent personal and professional work here from time to time. Stay tuned...

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Wax on wax off


I've been working on the environment for my 3rd Living Dead Girl. I'm done with about 90% of the modelling in Maya (yes I've made the switch to Maya for modelling - I'm still rendering in Max though); just one or two more things left to model. This candle stand is the first asset that I've textured and done some test rendering on with VRay in Max. I haven't put too much effort into this as it'll most likely be in the background; none-the-less I'm quite happy with the results.

I'll be moving onto more of the environment texturing and sculpting later in the day.

Until then...

G

No comments:

Post a Comment